Yeson Voice Center implemented the Photo Genica SV PDL (Pulsed Dye Laser) from Cynosure Inc. U.S. This implementation is the first domestically, but also used in Asia. This equipment can perform Laryngeal Surgery without general anesthesia using digital laryngoscope.
This laser equipment is totally new, high tech laser surgery equipment, which is a Pulsed dye laser Laryngeal Surgery equipment, and it only requires partial anesthesia. This Pulsed dye laser selects and solidifies only blood vessels at vocal band. It does not damage the healthy tissue. It selects and destroys only the abnormal tissue.
The 585nm Pulsed Dye Laser Surgery guides the Pulsed Dye Laser (PDL) with optical fiber and connects it through the digital electric laryngoscope channel so it does not harm laryngeal and surrounding tissue. It destroys only the cause of disease so we can increase safety and satisfaction of surgery
1. Only local anesthesia is required for surgery
2. Day surgery is possible. Hospitalization is not required.
3. Bloodless surgery
4. Safe and effective
5. Excellence in bleeding control
6. No damage on laryngeal tissue
7. Excellent restoration of tissue in surgical region
8. Excellence in improving voice by rearranging collagen
9. Short surgical time with only around 20 minutes.
10. No painful procedure during and after surgery.
1. laryngeal papilloma
2. laryngeal dysplasia
3. sulcus vocalis
4. laryangeal granuloma
5. laryngeal hemangioma
6. blood ectasia
7. vocal hemorrhagic polyp
8. vocal nodule
9. laryngeal erythroplasia
10. coryza vasomotoria
11. allergic rhinitis, bloodless